No Brainer

Apart from working out possibilities for a new home, I am stretched out in all directions with a) work and b) keeping the kids busy and preoccupied. I haven't been cooking for a looong while (which is sad) and I miss going out. But responsibility and maturity beckons....

For now may I please have a no-brainer post? Something from my Friendster blog, super-ancient.

----------
1.What does the name of your blog mean?
The word 'anthology' actually means a collection of poems, stories, literature, usually by the same author. This blog is a collection of my thoughts, the stories of my life, some poems (far in between) and my name is Anne, and hence the name. I think it's cool that it's a homonym for the real thing. Don't you think so?
2. Elaborate on your profile photo:
Taken at the reception during Eman and Mitzi's wedding. It's self shot using my (then phone) Sony Ericsson S700i. It's been photoshopped (by me of course) -- but only to take out the shadow of the S700i on my face. :)
3. What's your middle name?
Pancho, when I was still Miss Nepomuceno.

4. What is your current relationship status?
Happily married to a wonderful man, blessed with two wonderful sons. In other words, I'm a very lucky girl!

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
You'd have to check with Pierce Brosnan and Owen Wilson for that.

6. What is your current mood?
In one word: Tired.
Through a metaphor, hoping to be profound: Like a freshwater fish thrown into seawater. Alive but overwhelmed by the challenges of thriving in a new world.
Straight, UP terms: Eh kung alam ko lang na ito ang magiging trabaho ko, sana nag-Engineering na lang ako!!

7. What do you love most?
The freedom to be the person I am, and want to be
8. What makes you most happy?
Being with my family
9. Are you musically inclined?
Yes, I think. :)

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
Follow my bed time and take vitamins!

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A cat. So I can sleep and be stroked and taken cared of...

12. Ever have a near death experience?
If passing out from ischemia is (a near death experience), then, yes.

13. Name one thing you do a lot.
These days? Work. (Don't get me started.)

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Wala. Just the hum of the airconditioner.

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Jenn originally, but this round came from an ancient post in my Friendster blog.
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
Ricky Martin!

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yes, many, many times. Solo and in a chorus.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Hands.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Cafe Mocha and Banana Bread

23. Ever experiened being dead-drunk?
Not yet (and I don't plan to)
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Yep, by default. Got two kids!

26. Do you have braces?
No

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
No :(

28. Name something funny that happened to you?
We were on our way to the bank but traffic was slow, so I got out to walk and told my husband to wait for me outside the bank in our then brand new car.
After the transaction I got out of the bank and headed straight to the Everest and opened the door, where to my surprise a woman in her 40s was occupying the front seat! I glared at her and was about to demand what she was doing in my seat when I heard my husband honk for me from across the road. Turned out I was barking up the wrong tree. Hehehe.
29. Do you speak any other language?
French and Spanish.
30. What's your favorite smell?
freshly-baked bread

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Why AnneThology?

Anthology means a collection of poems, short stories, plays, songs, or excerpts. My name is Anne, and this blog contains a collection of my thoughts, musings and writings (poems, short stories), some songs I like, plus a sprinkling of excerpts I find worth sharing --hence, AnneThology.

Did you know?

Anthology derives from the Greek word ἀνθολογία (anthologia; literally “flower-gathering”) for garland — or bouquet of flowers — which was the title of the earliest surviving anthology, assembled by Meleager of Gadara.

Look, what I have -- these are all for you.